Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I'm Older!!!

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!

Today is also my birthday!!

It's a nice day for a birthday, Valentine's Day.

Easy theme and I do like red!!

My Mr. lucks out...one present!! :)

It's hard to do dinner out, though, so we will go out to our favorite, La Strada, later in the week.

Today, Yogurtland for lunch!!!

I am addicted to that place!!

So, if you are in the Los Alamitos area around 1:30pm...join us!!!

*****

I hope that your Valentine's Day is filled with Love!!!!!!!!



2 comments:

  1. First of all...Happy Birthday!! What a wonderful day to be born. : )
    And second...thank you for your well wishes on my latest Post. AND, all the sweet things you had to say about our Den.
    Have a wonderful day!
    Mary Lou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday (a bit late)! My blog reading is very hit or miss right now, but I'm glad I caught your post. I spent V Day flying home to Wisconsin. Maybe next time I'm in California we can get together....

    ReplyDelete