Thursday, May 17, 2012

Hey Stranger!!

Two months??

I'm noticing a pattern throughout our rehearsals and plays.

As the work for the sets ramps up, I don't blog as much.

Evidenced by the fact that I haven't written in Two. Whole. Months!

Our current production, The Hobbit, opens on the 31st, but we move the set in on the 29th.

Or the 26th...that holiday is messing us up a little! :)

The throne is stained and awaiting it's upholstery.

We built two tables and they are stained and ready for their spot light!

I've got two prisons to paint stones on.....

Oh, and a raft to camouflage a bit.

And five benches to repaint.

Fortunately (or unfortunately depending on who you speak to me or Ed) all these pieces are here at my house so I can just get to work on them.

Which will happen.

Soon!

It has to!! 

I'll be back and share a few photos, too!!

Until then.....



2 comments:

  1. Nice poster!

    I was wondering where you'd been....

    Good luck with the painting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you've really had your hands full; it all sounds like so much fun though. That awesome throne you and your dad built needs to be yours, lol. Hope the play is a huge success!!

    ReplyDelete