Friday, June 8, 2012

I {heart} the Transformative Powers of Spray Paint!


Do you love to spray paint things? 
I do!!

I found this little pedestal bowl at one of my regular thrift shops for $1 and knew it was for me!
I also new it was getting a make-over!!
Poor little thing had been worn down to copper and was so dingy!

A coat or so of glossy white and it came back to life!!

I love how the white brings out the cutout design on the rim!!

And I think it looks lovely with my spray painted candle holder (thrifted) and transfer wear pitcher (swap meeted).

Are you a spray painter, too?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Have a lovely day!

~ ~ ~ ~

you are talking too much












6 comments:

  1. Oh yes, I'm a spray painter! Isn't it amazing what a coat of paint can do? This bowl looks like milk glass now, so pretty and fresh!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband refers to me as a spray paint junkie! I LOVE the power of spray paint-- it's so simple and changes the look of something so drastically!! What a fantastic deal for that bowl- LOVE it!! I hope you'll stop by sometime- I host a linky party every Monday and would love for you to come by.
    -Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does look nice - I kind of like it upside-down as well. :)

    Nice new blog background too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! What a great find and price. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am definitely a spray painter too! I love how spray paint can transform just about anything. Your pedestal looks great in white!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a spray painter too! I love how it can transform just about anything. Your pedestal looks great in white!

    ReplyDelete